Reply directly from email not showing up in the forum immediately, some delay.

edited August 2015 in General Help

I have just tested it , below mentioned problems are coming.

1. When a user replies through forum Admin receives the notification and having an option to reply directly from email. But the replies from admin are not showing up in the forum
  2. When the Admin replies to the forum or through email users are not getting the notification.

Please help

Comments

• x00
    edited September 2015

Notifications are based on notification settings of those users.

replyPUSH is about replying to the forum, it doesn't modify the notification settings.

• x00
    edited August 2015

please share a link if possible.

• What is the email the admin receives.

• Hello Admin,

You are receiving this notification because the topic "TEST" at "unnathi.in" you are watching has received a reply from promod.

test1 If you want to view the newest post made since your last visit, click on this link.

If you no longer wish to watch this topic you can either click the "Unsubscribe topic" link found at the bottom of the topic above, clicking this link.

***** reply service *****

You can reply by the link provided, or reply directly to this email.

Please put your message directly ABOVE the quoted message you get when you click reply. Please ensure privacy of others.

Thank You.

• You will need to approve user x00. I will come back to this but have to go out now.

• Ok I have enables it , you can try after you come back.

• edited August 2015

started working now both for Admin and Users. Messages are coming little late. 4-5 min. Only limitation i can found is user need to be subscribed to the topic to get the email notification.

Is there is any way to change the subscription to be ON by default for all the users in the forum? so that the interaction will be large and faster.

• The delay will be the email side normally. The notification side is usually pretty fast.

Make another topic for the other question.

Login In or Sign Up to comment.